Saul Marina is located on the Gloucester and Sharpness canal and its junction with the Stroudwater canal, which makes it the only canal crossroads in the country. It offers a number of cruising routes:
- The River Severn to the Midlands
- The River Avon
- The Sea & Severn Estuary at Sharpness
- The proposed Cotswold Canal system to the Thames
The facilaties include:
- Diesel & Pumpout
- Electric hookup and water on every jetty
- Wi – Fi
- British Waterways licences
- Laundry with washing machines and dryers
- Shower block
- This is a beautiful marina in a fantastic location
Saul Marina is about 2 miles from the M5 Junction 13.
Please click the contact us link below to get a price to berth your boat at Saul Marina or call us on 01889 881960.