Kings Orchard Marina, located on the Coventry Canal, is a quiet and peaceful marina located deep in the Staffordshire countryside near Lichfield. It is within close proximity to local shops, country pubs and restaurants whilst still being out of the way within a tree lined twenty acre site. Drayton Manor Theme Park, Lichfield Cathedral and The National Arboretum are just some of the local attractions that are close to the marina. Facilities include:
- High level of security
- Free parking for moorers and their guests
- A number of Gold Service berths each with its own private toilet and shower (additional charge applies)
- Top quality toilets and showers
- Caravan Club certificated location & a separate all year round ten pitch caravan site with electric hook up.
- Pump Out and Elsan
- Metered Electricity to every berth
- Gas Oil for heat and propulsion
- Gas, Coal, Books, Maps , Magazines
- Boat sales and Brokerage Service. Please call 01889 881960
Please complete the enquiry form for more details and mooring costs, or call us on 01889 881960.