Kings Orchard Marina, located on the Coventry Canal near Lichfield in Staffordshire, is a quiet and peaceful marina located deep in the Staffordshire countryside. It is within close proximity to local shops, country pubs and restaurants whilst still being out of the way within a tree lined twenty acre site. Drayton Manor Theme Park, Lichfield Cathedral and The National Arboretum are just some of the local attractions that are close to the marina. Facilities include:
- High level of security
- Free parking for moorers and their guests
- A number of Gold Service berths each with its own private toilet and shower (additional charge applies)
- Top quality toilets and showers
- Caravan Club certificated location & a separate all year round ten pitch caravan site with electric hook up.
- Pump Out and Elsan
- Metered Electricity to every berth
- Gas Oil for heat and propulsion
- Gas, Coal, Books, Maps , Magazines
Please click the contact us link below to get a price to berth your boat at Kings Orchard Marina or call us on 01889 881960.